I was nominated by a couple awesome bloggers for the Liebster Award! I can’t say it all how I really appreciate every nomination, but thank you friends! The nominations came from;
2. Komusana; she is the most cheerful person I know, I haven’t met her as well but trust when I say that. Ooh soon I will be meeting her because she is working on arrangement with her mother to see me come through. Don’t get this twisted because my intentions are clear in the comment section in one of her blog piece here.
3. Sharon; I have met Sharon so many times, you know a lady you meet and in mind you say her man is a lucky man. That’s Sharon.
4. Mido; if you haven’t read any of Mido’s blogs what have you been reading? I love her craft and the way she engages her audience on all social media platforms.She is a gem!
Before I go on, I must confess I am going to break a few rules of the award, but before I break you need to know them;
1. A blogger can nominate up to 10 other bloggers (The nominated bloggers should have less than 3,000 followers)
2. Create a post announcing the nomination.
3. The first blogger then asks 10 questions to these bloggers.
4. If the nominated bloggers accept, they create their own post accepting the nomination & linking back to the first blogger, answering the 10 questions then nominating more bloggers and asking a new set of questions. The award keeps getting passed on so that readers can discover new blogs.
Well according to rule 3. I am not only going to answer 10 rather 40 questions, let’s jump into the questions already, shall we?
Let me start with Sinawo’s questions:
- What makes you smile without fail?
Healthy food at lunch time
- What’s your favorite thing to do when you’re totally alone?
I undress and walk around the house in boxers
- When was the last time you felt completely proud of your blog?
When one of my blogs featured in an international newspaper article
- If you took me out on a bae/friend date, what would we do?
We would go bungee jumping then after we sit and talk about our fears.
- Have you ever left someone you still loved?
No, but someone that I still loved me left me
- What is your greatest talent?
- What is the biggest secret you’ve kept from your parents?
I ate most of the money they gave for Sunday school.
- Besides me of course, which other writer would you love to meet in real life?
Joseyphina, I really appreciate her work on these blog streets
- What is the last flirtatious thing you did to attract a crush?
What crush? Who? How? Where? When?
- If you could read minds, whose would you like to read the most?
Philip Emeagwali (If you don’t him, ask Wiki or Google)
- What is top priority on your bucket list?
Traveling allover African visiting countries and knowing our heritage
Let me get to Komusana’s questions:
- What happened the last time you cried?
A girl I loved so much broke up with me
- Most embarrassing habit?
Late night snacks and fridge visits
- What’s the one thing you would change about yourself if you could?
Aahhh.. I don’t know
- What’s the favorite part of your day? Why?
Lunchtime; because its food yo!
- What do you think of my blog?
Your blog is awesome; you inspire, cheer and engage others and above all it’s clean blog. . .
- Kids? How many?
I love kids, though about the number it has to be decided between my future wife and I.
- Favorite book, why?
What if I have like 5 favorite books? (Finally my Ugandan-ness surfaced, answering a question with a question.)
- Is growing up as fancy as you imagined?
No, with all these hustles at work and the break ups, no!
- What was your favorite part of growing up?
Hinting walls and making mistakes
- Which question did you hate answering?
This very question, what is this?
Let me get to Sharon’s questions:
- Who is your favorite blogger?
What if I told I have you like 14 favorite bloggers? Ooh well I don’t have to answer this one, yes?
- Which is your favorite quote of all time?
- Written or spoken word poetry?
Spoken word poetry
- What inspires most of your writing?
Events, curiosity and passion for love writing.
- Favorite movie of all time?
Ultimate gift and ultimate life Pirates of the Caribbean
- What is the first thing you do in the morning soon as you open your eyes?
Turn off the alarm and get back to bed for some more five minutes of sleep, because actually that’s the real sleep in that moment.
- What is your opinion about the blogging business?
It is business! *palm face
- What do you spend most on. (Your most expensive buy)?
Food #TeamAlwaysHungry and events
- Are you happy with the current state of your blog?
Happy is an understatement, but oh well!
- What is you ideal breaker in a relationship?
Lastly, Let me get to Mido’s question:
- Are you surprised I nominated you?
Yes, I am but hey, Thanks!
- What would life be without bacon? ?( Im looking for fun and witty answers here because writers and all lol)
This question is not applicable to vegetarians, yes?
- Would you ever buy me books if I asked?
You have to ask? No, just name it; send me your postal address. The next time you hear is a delivery guy, that will it being delivered *winks
- Favorite book of all time?
But but, if you have more than one favorite book? Yes, of all times!
- Are you pro-choice?
No, I will say it again, No!
- Any writing rituals?
Yes I do, whenever I write especially for publication; it has to be engaging, it has to be appealing and has to be definitely helpful.
- Most prized possession?
The silver ring on my index finger of the left hand
- Your biggest hope for Africa?
The pearl of Africa, Uganda; its physical features.
- Do you plan your blog posts or you post when you want to share something?
Sometime I plan sometime it is spontaneous.
- What’s on your 5 year plan?
Cover every district in the pearl of Africa, Uganda
Also according to rule 4 I am supposed to nominate more ten bloggers and all, but hey! Sinawo taught me how to break rules so yeah. I am done.. *giggles